If convicted of DUI in San Diego County you would be facing, 2nd offense with no aggravating factors.
- 18-30 months of alcohol treatment
- Approximately $1,800 in fines
- 96 hours to 1 year of jail time
- 2 years of drivers license suspension
- 3-5 years probation
- Ignition interlock device installed in any vehicle registered in your name
Additional punishment the judge can add at his or her discretion:
- Vehicle impoundment
- Ignition interlock device installation in any vehicle registered in your name
- Community service
- MADD victim impact panel
- Required to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
Compare that to third DUI offense charges here.