We’ll assist you through all the stages of your claim
Our company consists of knowledgeable, dependable, and experienced workers’ compensation attorneys who have a single goal, and that’s helping clients across Santa Clara, CA claim the financial benefits they deserve. We’re dedicated professionals who’ll handle all the requirements surrounding your claim. We foster a full-service approach that ensures you don’t have to worry about a single thing other than your recovery, including:
- Helping prove that you qualify to receive workers’ compensation
- Documenting and reporting the circumstances of your injury
- Filing a comprehensive report with your insurance provider
- Assisting you in receiving coverage for lost income, medical expenses, and potential disability
We’ll expertly guide you toward the compensation you deserve
Our mission is to help you receive the monetary compensation you’re due after sustaining a workplace injury in Santa Clara, CA or another location in the area. Our qualified workers’ compensation lawyers will protect you from various dirty tactics insurance providers use and ensure you don’t fall victim to their malpractice. Contact us immediately after sustaining an injury so our attorneys have enough time to prepare and ensure you receive the best possible outcome to your claim. We’re here to help you claim compensation for:
- Neck and back injuries
- Ankle, foot, and knee injuries
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hearing loss
- Exposure to harmful chemicals
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Hand injuries
- Auto and motorcycle accidents
This is why we’re different than other workers’ comp attorneys in Santa Clara, CA
With us, you’re choosing some of the best work comp lawyers in the region. With thousands of successful claims in our past, we have the knowledge required to maximize your compensation. From injuries unique to different workplaces to serious construction site accidents, we’re here to help you through the entire process and ensure you receive favorable results. Some of the benefits you can expect when working with us include:
- Same-day consultation that’s completely free of charge
- Complete mileage reimbursement for every one of your appointments
- No attorney fees if we don’t win your case
- Working with both stress and physical cases
- More than two decades of experience
- Immediate medical attention regarding your workplace injury
- Help with both denied and delayed cases
- Working toward the maximum settlement every single time
Rely on the workers’ compensation lawyers ready to fight for you
We’ve assembled a team of the best workers’ compensation attorneys in Santa Clara, CA that consists of dependable, experienced, qualified, and committed professionals dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you’re looking for. Across the span of two decades of success, we’ve garnered the experience required to aptly handle all the details of your claim through our all-encompassing process. This is how we manage to help our clients deal with the aftermath of an unfortunate injury and foster their way toward complete recovery.
What is workers’ compensation?
Workers’ compensation represents a type of specialized insurance coverage an employer is required to pay if one of their employees sustains a workplace injury. This type of financial assistance allows the employee to pay off their medical bills, make up for lost wages, and secure a more stable financial future.
What makes workers’ compensation important?
There are three aspects that make workers’ compensation in Santa Clara important:
- It protects the owner from potential lawsuits and additional expenses
- It provides the necessary assistance for injured workers
- It’s the law
What’s the process of claiming workers’ compensation like?
One of the best methods for claiming workers’ compensation in Santa Clara or any other nearby areas is to hire experts from Workers Compensation Attorney Group. With over twenty years of experience and thousands of successful claims under our belts, we’ll make sure your voice resonates in the courtroom.
How long does it take to claim workers’ compensation?
Generally, claiming workers’ compensation benefits in Santa Clara can take about three weeks. However, there are certain things that can speed up the process, such as:
- Hiring experienced attorneys
- Providing the accurate time, date, and location where you sustained your injury
- Offering as much connected information as you can
- Providing the names and contact information of witnesses
- Explaining the reason behind your accident
Who are the best workers’ compensation attorneys near me in Santa Clara & the nearby areas of California?
With more than twenty years of professional experience and success, we’ve gathered the knowledge and the skills required to maximize your claim for benefits. Leave the stressful procedure of claiming workers’ compensation benefits to us while you take your family to a day of enjoyment at the Winchester Mystery House or Triton Museum of Art.
We’re your dedicated workers’ compensation attorneys and we’ll ensure you receive the financial benefits you deserve for your workplace injury. We offer expert guidance, detailed explanations, help gathering the required documents, and representation throughout the process. Besides assisting you with your workers’ comp claim in Santa Clara, we also provide:
- Comprehensive workers’ compensation representation in Los Angeles
- Wide range of other required services for your workers’ compensation claim
We’ll aggressively, methodically, and ethically represent your best interests in the court of law and acquire the financial compensation you deserve.